Grapefruit essential oil
Let me just say Young Living Grapefruit Essential Oil is amazing and does like, 1,000,000,000 things… Ok, maybe not quite that many but close;) Healthy shiny hair, weight loss, memory enhancement… HELLO?!?! Who doesn’t need it really???
Here’s a list of reasons why it should be in your life…
- *Use grapefruit oil and water in a spray bottle to clean your kitchen counters and bathroom surfaces.
- *It can be used to promote healthy, shiny hair and to combat a dry, itchy scalp.
- *Rub a few drops of grapefruit oil with coconut oil on areas of your body affected by cellulite. Do this in a sort of kneading motion every evening.
- *Grapefruit oil is often used by naturopaths to help as a diuretic to lessen bloating and promote kidney health.
- *Use this oil to combat normal fatigue caused by travel.
- *A few drops of grapefruit oil in water each day can promote a healthy appetite.
- *Rub a few drops of grapefruit oil through your hair to alleviate mental fatigue during a tough work day.
- *This oil can be added to a bath to promote healthy hormones and lesson discomforts during the female monthly cycle.
- *Clean off sticker residue with grapefruit oil and a wet cloth.
- *Supplement your diet with grapefruit oil to combat sugar cravings.
- *To help promote weight loss, add a few drops of grapefruit oil to drinking water (use glass containers) and drink. Grapefruit oil not only helps dissolve cellulite when applied topically, but helps detoxify and shrink fat cells!
- *Another way to use grapefruit oil to help with weight loss is to fill a veggie or gelatin capsule with grapefruit oil and take 1 daily during a cleanse or for a couple of weeks. Be aware that grapefruit is a natural diuretic and you will pee a lot!
- *Inhale or diffuse to help enhance memory. Shown to help with Alzheimer’s.
- *Grapefruit has a high vitamin C content and is therefore valuable to the immune system. It helps protect against colds and flu, has a very positive effect on obesity and also has diuretic properties, helping to remove excess water from the body and is therefore also great for treating cellulite.
Note: When ingesting grapefruit oil, or any citrus oil, it is important to only use glass containers as the citrus oils will eat through plastic or Styrofoam.